February 25, 2009

Punched Cards







I thought that punched cards are really cute for kids parties so I did a monkey and a lion card. To make the monkey more for girls I added a little bow in her hair. I think these are the perfect cards for my daughters second birthday party. I used a scallop die cut with the CuttleBug to create the actual card. Be careful where you place the die on your card stock because you want make sure you don't end up with two seperate scallop circles. You want them to open like a card. I used various sizes of circle punches for the eyes, ears and mouth. 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" & 1 3/4" punch. For the monkeys nose a heart shaped die cut was use with the CuttleBug. For the lion I added smaller scallop circle cut in half for the ears and a circle nose so it looked more boyish. All products used are Close to My Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment